Friday, May 05, 2006

I'm a Giver. I Just Give and Give and Give.

In news that will either gladden or enrage non-billionaires everywhere, Bill Gates has revealed that he would rather not be the world's richest man.

'I wish I wasn't ... There's nothing good that comes out of that,' the co-founder of Microsoft told a conference of online advertising executives in Redmond, Washington, where the software company has its headquarters.


Well, Bill, if it helps you out any, you could always write me a check for the $10 billion difference between yours and Warren Buffet's holdings. You would then be the second wealthiest man in the world, and I would have the satisfaction that comes from helping those in need. It's a win-win situation.

Think about it. I'm just across the lake, so it's local call. Call collect if you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home