Wednesday, September 13, 2006

If I See Just One More Person Reading that Damned Book, I Swear. . .



You scored as Sniper Rifle. You like sharpshooting. Stealth, accuracy and range are your best friends. So you need sniper rifle (if you don't already have one).

What Firearm Fits You Best? created with QuizFarm.com


"Him? Biff Loman?" my neighbors will say. "Great guy: kind to dogs and kids, good to his mother."

"So," the reporter will ask, "You don't think he did it, shot 50 innocent strangers from the bell tower, while screaming, 'I kill one Ann Coulter and, before I can enjoy the moment, another appears to torment me!'?"

"Oh, no, he did it," my neighbors will say. "Hell, it's all he ever talked about."

5 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

Cool quiz!
I scored Assault Rifle.
I now must acquire one.
I think it's fabulous that you have the time to find these sites for us.
Thanks!

6:11 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

My friends give good email.

6:32 PM  
Blogger LeeSee said...

Jesus christ you freaks, what ever happened to carrying a switchblade?

6:48 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

First rule of gun fighting: bring a gun.

7:42 PM  
Blogger reenee said...

And lots of ammo too.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home