Wednesday, November 22, 2006

You Get Me 12 Mules on that Jury, and He'll Walk Out of There an Innocent Quadriped


Oh, he wanted it.

He went in there swinging his sweet, sweet ass -- all callipygian and alabaster -- in the donkey's face, and then turned coy when the donkey wanted to be more than friends, like he would've let the guy shit in his field otherwise. The man knew what was up. And he would've gladly gone through with his side of the bargain if the guy with the camera hadn't shown up. Once the camera got there, though, there was no chance. He got all "No, no, I don't do that" and camera shy.

But he wanted this to happen, you can have no doubt about that.

Little donkey tease.

2 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

Biff, Biff, Biff. . .

The sites you must visit. . . my oh my oh my.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

I visit those sites, so you don't have to.

That's me. I'm a giver.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home