Thursday, January 18, 2007

The End Is Nigh


The scientists who mind the Doomsday Clock moved it two minutes closer to midnight on Wednesday -- symbolizing the annihilation of civilization. . .


So if you've been putting off those things you've always wanted to do, like skydiving, learning a second language, or agreeing to be the audience member selected to help out in a Taiwanese live sex show involving ping pong balls, farm animals and midgets (um, little persons), you'd better get off your ass.

I'm just saying.

2 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

The doomsday clock has been maintained since 1947. I think I'll have time set up the video equipment and find a participant, willing or not, to fullfill this list.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

I've got a pretty long list to get to, myself, but if I can help you in any way, let me know. I'll make the time.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home