Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Pillow Fight League


Name: Ruth Lesley
Real: Kristin
Age: 27
Day job: writer
Hometown: Winnipeg
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 105 lbs.
Measurements: 38-26-38
Status: Retired

PILLOW FIGHTING BACKGROUND

First Pillow Fight: With my little sister, Ashley, when we were kids. She's eight years younger than me so I let her win.

Why am I a Pillow Fighter?
Fighting without a pillow isn't ladylike, but ritualized combat helps to keep me in top form for when the revolution comes.


got pillow?

3 Comments:

Blogger LeeSee said...

A man thought of this.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

I don't think you're giving the self-hating women, the post-feminist ironists making clever statements on contemporary gender roles, or the clueless co-eds with daddy issues enough credit, here.

Okay, a man thought of this.

Forgive me for doubting.

8:47 PM  
Blogger reenee said...

Okay, a man thought of this.

Forgive me for doubting.


Ah yes, a sudden intuitive realization, a moment of clarity if you will.

It's right up there with a good burp.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home