Friday, January 19, 2007

Some Things Survive Death


Colbert: You're a handsome man. Can you accept that, that you're a handsome man?

O'Reilly: No.

Colbert: You are Bill.

O'Reilly: Not from you.

Colbert: Own it!

O'Reilly: Not from you.

Colbert: Bill, There's nothing wrong for one man saying to a man he admires, "You're damn handsome, and with a gun in my head, sure.


Not even with a gun to my head.

Even if I were dead, my autonomic nervous system would draw energy from the surrounding organic life, just enough, to slam my anal sphincter closed upon his approach. Those of you in the world of science, you might call that "far-fetched." I call it peace of mind.

1 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

Bill O'Reilly is more frightening than anything else I've ever seen.
Not even the bible thumpers that I chase out of my yard with pointy sticks are this scary.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home