Monday, January 22, 2007

Why the Locals Don't Go to Starbucks


In a short, sheer, baby-doll negligee and coordinated pink panties, Candice Law is dressed to work at a drive-through espresso stand in Tukwila, and she is working it.

Customers pull their trucks up to the window, where Law greets each with an affectionate nickname, blows kisses, and vamps about as she steams milk for a mocha. 'You want whipped cream?' she asks, a sly smile playing on her pierced lip.

The next customer rolls up, and Law throws a long leg onto the window sill, like an indie-rock ballerina at the barre.

'Do you like my leg warmers?' she asks. 'Aren't they hot?'


I'd like a quad-tall, half soy-half cream breve over a single brown sugar cube, grated lemon on top. Oh, and could you spank yourself one -- no, make that two times -- for me. I forgot about today's staff meeting. I'm going to need a little extra something to get me through that.

Shimmy?

Oh, yes, please. I can't believe I left that out.

3 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

. . .Law throws a long leg onto the window sill. . .

I've found that throwing a leg up on a counter, window sill, table . . . seems to work very well, no matter where you are.

9:03 PM  
Blogger LeeSee said...

I suppose my favorite part of the story is the contemplation of "thong Thursday", not to mention Saran wrap Saturday".

Is it just my imagination or are there lots of kinksters in Seattle?

8:20 AM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

It's your imagination. Believe me, LeeSee, there aren't.

They're as normal as I am.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home