Thursday, March 15, 2007

But I Think He's Taking a Swipe at the President



LIFE: Are you different from your stand-up persona?
ROCK: I’m like the Hulk onstage. It's way over the top. That's Bizarro Chris. Sometimes I get off stage and go "What did I say?!" I’ll watch one of my [stand-up] specials a year later and go "Eww, that was mean."

LIFE: In the first movie you directed, Head of State, you were president of the United States. Is this country ready for an African American president?
ROCK: It's ready for a retarded president, why wouldn't it be ready for an African American president?

Yep, isn't it always that way -- everyone before us.

4 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

"It's ready for a retarded president. . ."

Well, he's right.

8:49 PM  
Blogger LeeSee said...

How did you get your hands on this before it was released in today's paper?

You're a crafty little devil.

You know the president is retarded and I think everyone already knows that.

*SIGH*

12:42 PM  
Blogger reenee said...

"Computer fraud."
That's how he rolls.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

Certainly not. I use my skills only for Good.

And naughty sex.

But mostly, for Good.

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home