Tuesday, March 13, 2007

And Somewhere, The Man Is Smiling


Carley
A slinky brunette from Connecticut

NEEL SHAH: How are you doing?
CARLEY: Good, good. You?

Fantastic. Nice to be surrounded by people like us, right?
Ha ha. Yeah. So I'm trying to stay away from the "what's your job/what do you do for a living?" question—it gets boring after a while. Tell me something interesting you did this week.

Hmm. Can the interesting thing be job-related? I work a lot.
Ha ha. Okay.

Well, have you seen Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion?
Yeah, I love that movie.

I'm trying to secure financing for a Bollywood re-make. We're currently looking for someone to play the Lisa Kudrow role. I just met with her this week to see if she'd do it. The ditzy blonde thing plays really well in India.
Makes sense.

Yeah, they're all poor over there. It takes their minds off the poverty and stuff. So what brings you here?
Well, I saw the ad in the New York Post for this. At first I was, like, "Who would actually come to these things, shallow people?" But then I thought about it and was, like, "Well, I'm like that!"

By "these things," she's referring to "speed dating events that require male participants to meet an annual income threshold of $500,000 (with at least a million in the bank) and females to submit five pictures to prove their hotness." I am, sadly enough, not kidding.

Anna Nicole, we hardly knew ye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home