Thursday, March 08, 2007

Happy International Women's Day!


One lucky SOB is going to spend a day with Miss USA Tara Conner, and 51 of her hottest friends. Too bad she cleaned up her act.

Up for grabs is a luncheon with the rehabbed beauty queen and 51 Miss USA 2007 contestants. The prize is being offered as a Universal Studios Hollywood promotion.


I'd tell how disgusting this is, that this contest coincides with International Women's Day, the day set aside to "connect all women and inspire them to achieve their full potential," but doing that feels hypocritical, seeing as how I have submitted an entry and all. But you go ahead.

And if your ethical center is a little askew, pray for me to win. (I'd do it for you.) Thanks.

2 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

Biff, I really hope you're the lucky SOB. I don't pray, but I do light candles and chant. . . good enough?

I know you'd be pulling. . . uh. . . rooting. . . uh. . . praying/chanting for me in the hopes I'd win if it was a "Win a date with Sam Elliott" contest.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

If Sam Elliott were ever fool enough to volunteer for such a thing, I'd do better than pray for you. I'd get my hacker buddies to rig the contest for you.

Because, computer fraud, that's how I roll.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home