Friday, March 09, 2007

My Inner Lesbian Just Soaked Her Panties


Ellie, 27
www.snapshotnyc.com

Oil makes people slippery, and slippery is sexy. When it comes to lube, is there such thing as too much?
I say the more the mmm. . . Cover your bed or floor with painter's plastic and buy a big jug of olive oil from Costco.

Lesbians are pigeonholed as being vegan-eating, organic-hemp wearing, armpit-hair-bearing creeps who don't get laid very often. What stereotype-shattering secrets about lesbian sex could you disclose?
Armpit hair is good for holding onto when lube makes the lesbian too greasy. We are hairy, but at least we don't grow back hair. And lesbians have ass sex just like gay men do.

Inside the oil ring, few holds are off limits. Is the same true for sex play?

A lot of people have never oil wrestled, but most people have had some sort of sex. These two pastimes are similar in that there's a lot of holding throughout the event. Holds are a way of putting your partner/opponent into submission. Be it through a cock up the ass in wheelbarrow position, or a double belly-to-back suplex, holding is essential, and testing out different holds is key to a successful outcome.

I want to bring food into the bedroom, but whipped cream and chocolate syrup are lame. Any suggestions?
A great way to seduce a woman is to start slapping her with some barbequed seitan strips. Then stuff her vagina with a vegetarian cock kebab made from organic vegetables from your nearest farmer's market.

I'm not a religious person, but right now, I'm hoping there's such thing as reincarnation. I'm also hoping that I'm not so good in this lifetime that I warrant moving on to the next level of Enlightenment, but good enough to merit moving up to gay female wrestler for my next time around.

Of course, if anyone wants to slap me with some barbequed seitan strips now, you will find me more than willing to let you prepare me for my life to come.

2 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

I love to discover new and interesting things to do with my barbequed seitan strips. Just eating them is so boring.
I'll have my people call your people.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

Tell your people to bring lots of sauce. The *smack* doesn't sound the same unless there's enough sauce to make it moist.

And, afterwards, a guy gets hungry.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home