Monday, June 25, 2007

“I'll Bring It Right Back. Yes, I'll Bring Back Your Power Sander, Too. Okay? I Knew I Could Count on You, Bro'”


“It's just so much pressure on us. Guys, you don't understand. You know, and even as little girls we're taught, you know, we have something that everybody wants. You've got to protect it. You've got to be careful. You've got to cherish it. And that's a lot of fucking pressure.

“I would like a break. Do you know what would make my life so much easier? Ladies, wouldn't you love this? Wouldn't it be wonderful if our pussies were detachable?

“Let that marinate a little bit. Just think about that. . . .

“That would be great, because then you could find out who your real girlfriends are. You know, have some real Sisterhood, some real bonding, you know.

“Call your girl late at night and go:

[in a whisper]‘Hey, I'm sorry to wake you. Mmm, mmm. I'm still out on my date. Mmm, hmm. We are having a good time. I didn't know it was going to be this much fun. [pause] Look: Do me a favor. Run by my house and grab my pussy.’”

That caught me by surprise, because I was thinking like a guy, and a guy wouldn't ask his friend to go out of his way to pick something up for him. A guy would just ask his friend if he could borrow his.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home