Tuesday, January 08, 2008

It Makes Sense. Cocaine Shrinks the Penis. Since Quitting Is Out of the Question, Users Can Be Expected to Compensate


News Anchor: …a major drug sweep in Minnesota. Few details are being release, but we do know that they made one bust in Maplewood. That's where Jeff Curley's standing by right now. Jeff, what do you have going on for us?

Jeff Curley: They're still inside searching for evidence. I'm told six people have been arrested and charged with intent to possess and deliver cocaine. I'm told as much as forty-four pounds of cocaine.

As I said, they're still inside. They used a battering ram to break through glass and a steel-reinforced door here. …


A battering ram? If the police want to take my sex toys, they'd better bring more than that—a lot more.

My cocaine? Oh, that's easy to get. It's under the mattress.

1 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

The hell with the cocaine, I want more details on what was bobbing and weaving in that box the cop carried outside . . . I had to watch it several times, you know . . . research.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home