Sunday, August 31, 2008

Thanks ReeNee. Now, I Know when I See a Gang of Shorties, I Need to Call for Back Up

25

Created by OnePlusYou - Online Dating


Unfortunately, thanks to No Child Left Behind, the average class size for pre-schoolers is higher than that, so, sadly, I can't take an entire class of them by myself. They would get me in the end. But, at least, I'd go down knowing there would be 50 very unhappy parents in the Kiss and Go lane that day, and knowing that, would make me smile.

Of course, if the school system provided me with a teaching assistant, I'd be the cock of the kindergarten walk.

3 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

Absolutely, I got your back...and I have a whip.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

Oooh. The whip is for me, right?

2:32 PM  
Blogger reenee said...

After all we've been through, you felt you needed to ask?

Kinky and a gentleman. Ooo!

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home