Monday, March 23, 2009

Wow. There Really Isn't a Project Tara Reid Will Turn Down




The group held a protest in London against restrictive cages in British pig farms where a pig spends usually a month before being slaughtered.

Some butt nekkid and very pregnant activists caged themselves, to really really (really?) stress out their point…


Well, to each his own, but in my opinion, they failed miserably. I don't know. Maybe, you had to be there.

That could be the case. From the pictures, though, I don't see the suffering of Wilbur the Pig and his porcine brethren visited upon them by teeny, tiny cages. I see a group of people who were hugged too much as children.

Speaking of children, take a look at the faces of the innocents below. Ignore the years of therapy they've got ahead of them. Focus on the the Pavlovian response seeing that woman's breasts provoked, and what it must have been like to be there with them. I'm imagining a suckling symphony, William Tell's overture performed on pacifier. It'll be a defining moment for both of them, and if I know my Freud, it'll be the reason they'll love pork more than anything else in the entire world when they're older.

As a matter of fact, I'm craving a barbecue sandwich, myself. Excuse me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home