Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Because I Do Find Her Sexy



To all you pregnant ladies I direct this rhyme
Whethereight-month preggers or just got the blue line.

You got hormonal imbalance, feeling fat and gassy too
But there's one man here who wants to get with you, see.

Don't want no flat stomachs or hour-glass figures
Want to get with a woman who's preparing to deliver

See, I'm a man obsessed with givin' the loving'
But only to women with a bun in the oven.

Your belly's looking fine, and the extra weight, nice
I wish that I could make you pregnant twice.…

Your body so beautiful, makes me wanna grind
With your milk-producing breasts and expanding behind.

You think its awkward, but we'll make it our mission
To get our freak on in some brand-new positions.

With the woman on top and the side-by-side,
You could even flip it around for a cowgirl ride.

I'll be real gentle and there'll be no rushin'
To make sure we avoid a fetal concussion.

Ohhhhhh-oh, don't wanna' bruise your baby's head.
Don't wanna' punch your cranium, don't wanna' get it in the head.

She gotta' bump.

Man, there's a lot of baby talk around this blog lately. My biological clock must be ticking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home