Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dude, if It Makes Your Face Do that, How Good Can It Be?

I've never really got the Tumblr thing. I know it allows you to post the things that you love, that it makes sharing easier. I just never saw anyone create a Tumblr site that justified the new medium — until now. Now that I've seen Seventies Blowjob Faces, I get it. I totally get it.

Ladies, Gentlemen, prepare to lose a few minutes of your lives, because you're going to want to see more than just this:



You're going to want to see mustaches like you've never seen them, or if you were alive in the 70s, like I was, like you've tried to forget. (How, pray tell, did the mustache survive after that decade?)

And you're going to want to see nearly perfect blowjob faces, like the one posted below.



(I say it's nearly perfect because we don't know if he's watching the Stooges or not.)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go trim my mustache and practice my Oh-face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home