Thursday, November 17, 2005

“Camel Toe Annie says: ‘If There Is Someone You Want To Get To Know, Show Em' the Toe!!’”


CAMEL TOE CUP

Features

  • Not tested on camels

  • Molded of durable teflon

  • Camel Toe Annie approved

  • Each CTC is numbered and registered at our central office, in case you leave it after a night of whorin' or it is found in a dumpster

  • DEEP GROOVE channel accommodates all materials (denim, cotton, silk, burlap)

  • Dishwasher and microwave safe


Testimonials


“I wanted to impress this guy at the bar, so I opened a beer with my cup,
we've been going out for 3 days, he drives a camaro, I'm in heaven!” – Bobbi-Marie Mudflap, age 52

They should borrow from BASF's advertising campaign: “We don't make the trailer trash; we make the trailer trash sexier.”

Man, did I ever miss my calling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home