Wednesday, September 13, 2006

"I Went to Craigslist and All I Got Was a Couch"

Meet the girls of Craigslist. The nine women pictured in the mug shots on the following pages were arrested last week in a Pennsylvania sting targeting alleged prostitutes advertising their services via the online classifieds site. The Bensalem Township Police Department's two-day operation targeted Craigslist because it 'blatantly allows prostitutes to post advertisements with explicit solicitations for sex for money,' according a press release.

4 Comments:

Blogger LeeSee said...

So, no points for originality?

6:49 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

Sorry. Rough day.

7:44 PM  
Blogger reenee said...

Wowsers!

I guess not only blondes have more fun, eh?

I personally think they ought to get points just for going high tech.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

I liked the smiles, the optimism, the whole "When life gives you chancres, make chancre-ade" attitudes of some of them. It reminds me of home.

Oh, hell, I promised myself I wasn't going to cry.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home