Wednesday, October 18, 2006

It's in His Kiss

Using your mouth





Your sexual hidden talent is your ability to use your mouth. You are incredibly sensual, a great kisser and a seductive lover. You drive all of your partners crazy with your mouth.



Take this quiz at QuizUniverse.com


I know. It doesn't sound like much of a talent, but that's because you weren't born with extra muscles in your lips and tongue that have been honed to Olympian perfection, and so, don't know the kind of talent this hints at. I'd tell you more about it, but I don't want you to become dissatisfied with your present lover.

In fact, pretend I never mentioned it.

2 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

I came up with:
Your sexual hidden talent is your ability to use your hands. You are damn good with them, and know how to make your lover feel incredibly sexy with just one caress.

Thanks Biff, I never knew this.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

I think you knew. Until now, you just never dared acknowledge it.

Go now. Give someone that special touch.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home