Wednesday, January 24, 2007

From This Tiny Seed of a Book, Ann Coulter's Adam's Apple Grew


"Highly recommended"
- National Center for the Study of Children's Literature

"Why Mommy is a Democrat is a sweet children's tale that reminds us why we are all Democrats. I loved it!"
- Lizz Winstead, co-creator of The Daily Show

"I loved this book. It is my favorite book"
- Some kid (age 5)
Shady Shores, TX


"The sample pages made me throw up in my mouth and goose-step across my kitchen. I now know what it means to hate."
- Biff Loman, citizen easily repulsed by propaganda disguised as education

2 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

I'm so hoping that this is a joke, a bad one, but a joke nonetheless.

8:57 PM  
Blogger LeeSee said...

You're right of course this is just heavy handed, regardless of the message.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home