Sunday, January 28, 2007

What Does It Profit a Man to Gain a Million-Dollar Erection if, in the End, He Haseth a Ten-Cents Orgasm? -- Loman 3:16

When an orgasm has been achieved through sex, you can measure theta waves. These are also said to cause the "running high" feeling of euphoria experienced sometimes by marathon runners. If theta waves are taken as a criterion, the entire brain emits theta waves when women reach an orgasm that are close on 10 times stronger than when men climax. So, if theta waves are an indication of an orgasm's strength, then women experience an orgasm that is physically impossible for men to go through. Putting it a little crudely, if the intensity of a woman's orgasm was played through a man's brain, there's a danger that the shock to his system would kill him.


If you think words like "danger" and "shock" and "kill" are going to scare me away from efforts to increase the intensity of my orgasm to female levels, I've got a couple of words for you: erotic, asphyxiation. You're going to have to try harder.

Don't get me wrong. I hear you. I get what you're saying about the "Theta waves" and the "10 times stronger than men's orgasms" and the "shock could kill" and the yadda, yadda, yadda. I get it. I really do. But you know what? That Orgasm Gap ain't going to close itself, Poindexter. Somebody's going to have to get busy on a female orgasm pill -- and I mean, toute de suite!

Honestly, people, does it take all of you to cure cancer?

4 Comments:

Blogger LeeSee said...

Good to know about the orgasm thing, perhaps it's because it takes longer to get there?

I'm just saying.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

because it takes longer to get there

I know, I know: You get to spend all day having multiple, more intense orgasm. Poor you.

You don't have to gloat, LeeSee.

7:21 PM  
Blogger reenee said...

Oh yes, and the ride getting there is intensely and equally as much fun as the final result.

No gloating of course.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

I'm beginning to see why The Man only pays you 78 cents on the dollar: it's orgasm envy.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home