Monday, October 29, 2007

At Least, That's the Last Time I Remember Anyone Discussing Frottage as High Art



I know what you're thinking: Surreptitiously rubbing one's crotch against nonconsenting women in crowded areas in order to achieve sexual arousal sounds like a walk in the park. But whenever I hear someone talking about how “simple” it must be to be a frotteur, I just have to laugh.

Believe it or not, inconspicuous genital friction is not all fun and games.

Contrary to popular belief, frottage takes hard work and dedication. Unlike building a deck or performing surgery, there are no instruction manuals on how to properly press your penis up against someone's hip on a packed train. These are things I had to teach myself. …

No one thinks about the hours and hours of preparation frottage takes, …. Every single day, I'm up at the crack of dawn to catch the crowded rush-hour train. I bet you're saying, “Hey, a lot of people do that.” Well, you try maintaining an erection at 8 a.m. without your morning coffee. Good luck. …

Now don't get me wrong, there are definitely parts of frottage that are truly rewarding. Like the feeling of your penis hardening as you thrust it into a nonconsenting woman's backside, and the part where you ejaculate in your pants. But there are downsides to frottage, too.

Just the other day I was on the train with this beautiful creature in front of me. Everything's going smoothly: I'm leaning in at a nice 80-degree angle, got a good rhythm going, when all of a sudden, the woman starts screaming and hollering. Talk about a mood-killer. Of course, they end up stopping the whole train, so now everyone is mad at me, and I've got two policemen asking me all these personal questions. What a hassle!

No one said, junior high school was going to be easy, my friend.

2 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

Damn Biff, once again I lost my breath and my beverage on my desk.
But I did need the laugh.
Thanks.

11:03 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

De nada.

Seriously, it's my pleasure.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home